Committees & Boards
The Town of Smiths Falls recognizes the depth, knowledge, capabilities and enthusiasm of our community members. As such the Town has established committees to advise staff and council and help us in delivering projects that serve the community. Some boards and committees are also required to carry out statutory responsibilities.
In an effort to ensure transparency and easy access to information, the Town strives to post all agendas, minutes, reports, correspondence and attachments to the website. We hope you find the information you need. If not, please touch base with the staff contact and they will be more than happy to help.Thank you for your interest and thank you to our volunteers for their role in making Smiths Falls Sensational!
Click on the department or service title for more details.
- Airport Commission
- Child Development Centre Advisory Board
- Committee of Adjustment
- Downtown Business Association
- Economic Development Advisory Board
- Heritage House Museum Advisory Board
- Municipal Heritage Committee
- Off Leash Dog Park
- Police Services Board
- Property Standards Committee
- Public Library Board
- Recreation Hall of Fame
- Smiths Falls Drug Strategy Committee
- Traffic Advisory Committee