Downtown Business Association
The Smiths Falls Downtown Business Association (DBA) is committed to providing effective leadership in the ongoing development of the membership area as a vibrant and sustainable business and shopping district.
- To promote our downtown core as a vibrant business and shopping district through the promotion of special events and attractions that draw people to the downtown.
- To ensure a clean, safe, attractive and competitive downtown.
- To make the DBA area an enjoyable experience for each person who visits.
- To develop and strengthen the business community to be a unified body.
- To be the voice of DBA and communicate matters of concern from our members to government officials and to the public.
- To maintain and increase awareness of the DBA to DBA members and to the public.
- To work with downtown business and property owners, the Town of Smiths Falls, the Police Department and social groups to make Downtown Smiths Falls a safe and vibrant place to work, visit, live and shop.
- To assist with the recruitment and attraction of new businesses and development to the downtown; and assist with the retention of existing businesses.
Amy Hogue, Co-ordinator
Address 77 Beckwith Street North, Smiths Falls, ON, K7A 2B8
Phone: 613-283-4124, ext.114 Fax: 613-283-4764