Getting to Smiths Falls
If you are flying into Ontario, Canada, you may land in Toronto, at Pearson International Airport. From there, you can get to Smiths Falls by:
- Airplane: Various airlines offer direct flights from Toronto to Ottawa, Ontario, including Air Canada (www.aircanada.com), WestJet (www.westjet.com) and Porter (www.flyporter.com). From there, you will have to take a train, bus or cab to Smiths Falls.
- Bus line: Greyhound Bus, www.greyhound.ca, or call 1-800-661-8747.
- Train: Via Rail, www.viarail.ca, or call 1-888-842-7245.
Or you may land in Ottawa, at the Macdonald-Cartier International Airport. From there, you can get to Smiths Falls by:
- Bus: Greyhound Bus, www.greyhound.ca or call 1-800-661-8747.
- Train: Via Rail, www.viarail.ca or call 1-888-842-7245 .
- Cab: Check the local yellow pages for taxi cabs to find a company or ask at the airport information desk..
Travelling to and from Smiths Falls
- Toronto - 351 km
- Kingston - 94 km
- Ottawa - 77 km
- Montreal - 245 km